BTS (Aust) Tactile Decal Numbers for Taxis:
BTS (Aust)'s Tactile Decals for Taxis feature our Industry Leading Continuous Surface Braille Technology, making them the ideal Tactile Decal for car door exteriors.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy duty Polycarbonate material, perfect for the application of car door exteriors
- Superior Continuous Surface and Fully Encapsulated Tactile Technology
- Vandal, bacteria, graffiti & UV resistant
- Flexible membrane itself that can contour itself to curved surfaces
- Cost effective, lightweight and easy to install
Disability Standards for Accessible Public Transport 2002:
As amended, made under subsection 31 (1) of the Disability Discrimination Act 1992
This compilation was prepared on 11 May 2005, taking into account amendments up to Disability Standards for Public Transport Amendment 2004 (No.2)
17.6 Raised Lettering or symbols or use of Braille
- If a sign incorporates raised lettering or symbols, they must be at least 0.8 mm above the surface of the sign.
- If an operator or provider supplements a notice with Braille characters, they must be placed to the left of the raised characters.
17.7 Taxi Registration Numbers
Raised taxi registration numbers must be placed on the exterior of the passenger doors forward of the handles
Tactile Taxi Labels wtih Braille
Tactile Taxi Labels without Braille